Support local businesses this year by buying Shop Local Gift Vouchers. The perfect gift for Christmas and all year round!
Charleville Chamber of Commerce Shop Local Gift Vouchers are available in denominations of €10, €20 and €50 and can be used in a multiple of shops, restaurants, beauticians, hair salons and businesses throughout the Charleville town area. Click here for the full list of participating businesses.
Give the gift of choice and shop local this year.
Where can I purchase the vouchers
Shop Local Gift Vouchers can be purchased from Charleville Park Hotel, Kilmallock Credit Union Charleville office, Lee’s Centra Main Street, or Lee’s Centra Applegreen, Murray and Sons or online here.
The Ideal Solution for Employers
Charleville Chamber of Commerce Gift vouchers are the ideal solution for many employers in the locality. They are a convenient and tax efficient way of rewarding your employees throughout the year. Under the Small Benefits Exemption Scheme, company directors and employees can receive a non-cash bonus of up to €500 in value on a completely tax free basis each year. As the payment must be in a non-cash form, the most common way to avail of this scheme is by purchasing gift vouchers. Employers, employees, retailers, the local economy and jobs all benefit when bonuses are paid using Shop Local Gift Vouchers rather than payment through regular salaries.
If your company would like to buy vouchers for staff gifts or bonuses click here to order online or contact Kathryn Dalton via email email@example.com or by phone 087 9690121.
Benefits to participating businesses
- Accepting Shop Local Gift Vouchers encourages an uplift in sales
- Attract new customers and grow your customer base
- Your business will be associated with a positive local initiative that promotes the ‘shop local’ message and helps keep money in the local economy
- Your business will be included in the list of participating businesses
- Your business will be announced as a new participant on Charleville Chamber of Commerce social media channels
- If your business would like to participate, click here to complete the agreement form online. Alternatively, you can download the form here and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to Ray Lee, Lee’s Centra Main Street, Charleville, Co. Cork.
Terms & Conditions
- The Business agrees to accept the Charleville Shop Local Gift Vouchers in exchange for goods or services.
- There is a small 5% commission charged on all redemptions, to cover the cost of administration, printing, marketing etc.
- Each voucher is valid for 5 years from the date of issue (Consumer Protection (Gift Vouchers) Act 2019)
- Vouchers are in denominations of €10, €25 & €50. Vouchers may not be exchanged for cash.
- Vouchers may be used for purchases at a higher value or payment of the difference. Purchases at a lower cost than the value will be dealt with by way of an in-house credit note for the balance.
- Any voucher that has been stolen, misprinted, mutilated or defaced in any manner shall not, at the sole discretion of Charleville Chamber of Commerce, be refunded. Participating businesses reserve the right not to accept any vouchers that appear to have been tampered with in any way.
- Charleville Chamber of Commerce accept no responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged vouchers.
- Goods purchased with the vouchers and which are later returned for whatever reason will not be liable for any refunds under the Scheme.
- The Business agrees to display in a prominent window position the membership sticker of the Charleville Shop Local Gift Voucher Scheme.
- Vouchers can be redeemed by the Business by emailing email@example.com. A member of Charleville Chamber will contact the Business and a receipt will be issued to the Business. Charleville Chamber will reimburse the vouchers to businesses by Electronic Fund Transfer on a monthly basis only.
- Charleville Chamber will maintain an up-to-date list of participating businesses which will be available on the Charleville Chamber website www.charlevillechamber.ie.