Cork Chamber Chief Executive Conor Healy today warmly welcomed the opening of a new €53.2 million, 320,000 square foot state-of-the-art plant expansion by DePuy Synthes, a subsidiary of Johnson & Johnson, with the creation of 80 new jobs at the site.
Commenting on the excellent news, Mr. Healy said, “Today’s announcement adds to the significant investment that DePuy Synthes have already made in the Cork Region since it established its manufacturing plant
in Ringaskiddy in 1997 and is testament to the success of the existing operation. We are delighted to welcome the creation of 80 new jobs to add to the 800 positions already at the site”.
Mr. Healy went on to say, “I would like to congratulate DePuy Synthes on their investment and acknowledge the efforts of both local management and staff, in addition to the dedicated support provided by the IDA which resulted in this valuable regional development”.
- Twitter Tips for Business March 16, 2018
- Tidy Towns – Old Photos of Glen River March 14, 2018
- M 20 Motorway Survey Results March 12, 2018
- Cork Chamber Press Release: The need for skilled Construction Workers is on the rise February 14, 2018
- Charleville Tidy Towns Update 14/12/17 December 14, 2017