Cork Chamber Chief Executive Conor Healy today warmly welcomed the opening of a new €53.2 million, 320,000 square foot state-of-the-art plant expansion by DePuy Synthes, a subsidiary of Johnson & Johnson, with the creation of 80 new jobs at the site.
Commenting on the excellent news, Mr. Healy said, “Today’s announcement adds to the significant investment that DePuy Synthes have already made in the Cork Region since it established its manufacturing plant
in Ringaskiddy in 1997 and is testament to the success of the existing operation. We are delighted to welcome the creation of 80 new jobs to add to the 800 positions already at the site”.
Mr. Healy went on to say, “I would like to congratulate DePuy Synthes on their investment and acknowledge the efforts of both local management and staff, in addition to the dedicated support provided by the IDA which resulted in this valuable regional development”.
- Marketing Charleville – Facing The Challenge July 3, 2018
- Casino Night Fundraiser June 12, 2018
- Charleville Chamber Official Statement concerning Roadworks. June 9, 2018
- Catering To You May 18, 2018
- Online Business Banking Security April 25, 2018