Charleville Chamber Of Commerce are delighted to announce that Marie Collins of Digipulse Marketing will be running a ‘LinkedIn for Business Course – Growing Your Network Online’ at Charleville E-Centre, Bakers Road on Tuesday May 24th from 9am-1pm.
Marie recently ran a ‘Facebook for Business Course’ and an ‘Advanced Facebook for Business Course’ which were hugely popular and we received some very positive feedback from those that attended.
The cost of the course is €40 or €25 for any business that is a member of the Chamber Of Commerce 2016.
To book your place, phone Sean on 063 33133 or email at email@example.com.
LinkedIn for Business – Growing Your Network Online
The course will cover the following areas:
- Understanding LinkedIn as a business tool
- Company Pages vs Profiles
- Developing a strong headline that represents you well
- Adding a banner
- Adding Media to your profile
- Setting your own unique URL
- Optimising your profile for search
- Making connection requests correctly
- Growing your connections
- Posting content into the newsfeed
- Publishing articles on LinkedIn
- Using LinkedIn Groups effectively
- The mobile environment and the LinkedIn App
- An overview of Company Pages
Course attendees will need a LinkedIn profile set up already. Click to join LinkedIn now. Please also ensure that you do not have multiple profiles, for example “one for work and my private one”. This will be talked about further on the course. Also, upload a clear photo to your profile; head and shoulders only. It’s not recommended to include others in this image. The LinkedIn profile photo dimensions and file types currently are 400 by 400 pixels .jpg .png .gif.
Please bring with you:
- LinkedIn log in details